Please use use this removal request form to request removal of an url or image from Covershut.com
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
Covers Hut respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website. Covers Hut will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Covers Hut's Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
NOTICES OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT FOR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH Covers Hut:
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Covers Hut website (the "Site") by completing the following notice ("Notice") and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT ("NOTICE")
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Covers Hut website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
* "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, via email or US Mail:
Covers Hut does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Covers Hut reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Covershut.com will also ban users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.